Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Very Fun Park!!! Part 1

I went to a very interesting art show in Taipei last week, and it's probably the most interesting thing I've ever done this summer.

First my friend, I call her Sesame, went to have Sukiyaki for dinner! They are like a timed buffet, and I can eat unlimited meat, vegetables, or whatever for 1.5 hours. The cooking process is a little bit different from what I learned before. It was both our first time at the restaurant... the waiter just threw us the pot, some water and soy sauce, meat and vegetables.... We were clueless how to start our pot... But we still managed to make our own soup and cook our own food. We were so full by the end of the 1.5 hours... Yummmmm.....

Sukiyai pot and thin layers of beef... very soft and delicate...

There is also a kind of tofu that I've never had until this summer, and it was soooo good in the pot!!!

My friend "roaring"...

Eating by the busiest street in East Metro Taipei...

I'm a bit confused with how this Blogger functions.... so I'm going to break this trip into many parts... I'll talk more about the actual art show later...

No comments: