We still visited many sites tho... First day we went to one of the fish port by that county. We were supposed to see some water show there, but my aunt didn't know that the show was over by July 11th. So we just walked along the beach and took some random pictures there.
Then we went to a tiny animal park. We saw some ostriches at the entrance, and later we found out that they actually sell ostrich meat there. They're like $80-$100 for one. We also saw some Taiwanese goats... some pigs that would smell really good when the weather gets hot... some baby pigs... Then, I went feeding some fish in the pond. The fish looked like they were starving. They would go crazy when people approach the pond, and when I do drop some snacks for them, they would fight with each other for them... it's really scary at times... I also made cotton candy there, and had some cactus sherbet there (the purple ice in the picture...)
The second day we went to one of the national park there. The mountains reminded me of some parts of Europe (Austria and Germany) and the US (PA and WV.) I really like mountains! They remind me of how majestic God is that can form these beautiful scenery for us. I didn't get to hike much there, because the weather was way too hot... We also went pick some flowers there, even though it should be illegal to pick anything in national parks... The flowers smells really good! I don't know what the name is in English... many people would sell these flowers in buds on the street or on the road for people to hang them in their car.
Then, I had some pig intestine for lunch along with my noodle soup... YUM! I love it! We went to a wood carving museum after lunch. They have some pretty cool exhibition there. Some of the art work there are definitely impressive.... using the color, pattern, and the texture of the wood to bring different lives to each piece of wood.
We had to end the trip early, because there is a strong typhoon landing Taiwan starting tomorrow... I'm taking a baptism class this Saturday, but I don't know if it would be postpone because of the typhoon...
I should be getting some rest tho....
3 comments:
I think that would be funny if a class about being dunked under water was cancelled because you actually were under water from a typhoon.
Hahaha... maybe this can be the new way of getting baptized - soaked from being in the typhoon...
Hey Shu!
Thanks for sharing your stories through your blog, despite of being lost and driving aimlessly sounds like you had a great day with your fam, and that baby pig is so cute! I bet it smelled L-O-V-E-L-Y. I went with the kids to the zoo last week and the pigs reack!! hehe!
Keep enjoying home and keep us posted! xx
Post a Comment