Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random Thoughts...

I love random thoughts... It's probably because I get them all the time...

Here's one for the day...

I think every year the bugs take turns to be the "annoying bug of the year." This year is ants for me. I've had to have several "ant genocides" in my yard already, and dug up some ant eggs in my garden... yuck.

I'm not a bug person... *goose bumps*

3 comments:

Vince said...

In defense of ants... they must be one of God's favorite insects. One cannot help but notice that they are industrious, disproportionately strong, are patient in their crowded domiciles, and are a great example of good team players.

Mrs. Artley said...

What is worse than ants is...flying ants! But I appreciate Vince's comment...my husband is constantly telling me that bugs are God's creations when I say how much I hate them. He is right...

Twinkle Star said...

Yes, I have lots to learn from these ants regarding diligence, no matter how much I dislike them being diligent around me... >_<