Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

5-Month Update... what... 5 MONTHS!!!

I guess I am really not that great with updating this blog... however, I did find another friend who also started blogging, and that encouraged me to write something here. :)
So many things have happened since the last post.
First of all, I got a hair cut! God has always blessed me with my wonderfully low-maintenance hair, so I decided to share that with others. I started growing it out the last year, and decided to get it cut about a month ago. It was getting really long and heavy, and I wasn't a happy-camper carrying those around. Here is a picture of my new short hair. I do miss having long hair, but this feels different. The buffalo likes it too. :)
Another thing that is new (well, really not that new now...) about us is that we are expecting again! After the most miserable summer overlapping my first trimester, I am now finally seeing the result/fruit of my all-day-awful-sickness. Here is my 21-week belly picture! Most of the time the baby is not that visible, but it's certainly there. I have been feeling the baby move for quite some weeks, and the exciting thing this morning is that I could actually feel the kick/move through my skin! I think this is very valuable to the Buffalo, so he can enjoy the baby's presence with me as well. (I like sharing everything with him.)
That's all for now... gotta get back to the rest of my day...

No comments: