Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Welcome Back Blog...

I was recently inspired/motivated by my friends in keeping up a blog to update friends and families about their lives. I figure this would be a convenient way to keep everyone in the loop about us, without having to write chapters of my life to others all the time... I tried to keep Facebook up-to-date, but a blog seems to be more meaningful than brief comments on FB.

Other than updating everyone about what's going with our lives, I will also try to share my thoughts about the books I've been reading from here. (mostly Christian books tho) God has richly blessed me with many wonderful readings in my free time, and I'd like to share them with others. :)

So we'll see how diligent I keep up with the blogging this time.

Below is a recent picture of the Buffalo and I next to the Dome in Freiberg. We recently traveled to Deutschland. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories from the past, but the best part is still making new memories with my favorite travel buddy, my BFF, the best husband in the world!!!





No comments: